The room “Albero” is located on the first floor of the main building and it’s accessible through inner stairs. The room style is the same as the rest of the building, with lime hemp plaster on the walls, wooden ceiling with exposed beams and floors and furniture made of natural wood. The room has a private bathroom with shower, bidet, hair-drier and environmentally-friendly toiletries.
There is a Wooden couch in the room that can be used as third bed.
Services included in the price:
- Accommodation with private bathroom
- Breakfast with local and organic products
- Mattress and pillows made of organic cotton and environmentally-friendly toiletries
- Air exchange with heat exchange and radiant wall heating
- Room cleaning every 2 days
- Parking and luggage keeping service
- Wi-fi internet connection from 7 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- Access to the library
- Shuttle service from San Piero in Bagno*
Services not included in the price:
- Lunch & Dinner*
- Shuttle service from/to Cesena train station or Bologna Airport*
- Hiking guide*
- Paid courses*
* These services must be booked at least one day in advance